October 19, 2016

WEDNESDAY WORRIES

TODAY'S OUTFIT


photos by Kaisa
SAMSOE SAMSOE set
SAMSOE SAMSOE coat
LINDEX top
PRADA shoes

Already that time of the year when all my coats, even the thickest ones, seems to not be enough. Maybe it's the early mornings and tiredness that could have something to do with why I'm freezing my ass off whatever I'm wearing. But yeah, loafers are now going away for the winter and some serious layering has to happen. I'm even considering getting myself a huge puffer jacket that I could wrap myself in on cold mornings. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Bella!
    What can I tell you? I feel you so much!
    For me this is already winter, and I know it's coming the worst part... But well, I'm trying to give a chance to my second winter here and make it a little bit funny layering myself almost like an onion hehhe!
    I hope this winter is not that cold like the previous one!
    Ans also, let me tell you that I LOVE your look sooooooo so so sooooo much! You look gorgeous as usual!
    Muah!
    pazhalabirodriguez.com

    ReplyDelete