October 16, 2016

PARTY IN PINK

WHAT I WORE
photos by Vesa Silver
VINTAGE blazer
ZARA dress
H&M earrings
ZARA trousers

One of my favorite vintage treasures got back in action last Friday night at the Blog Awards Finland. I could basically have worn a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with it and still it would have looked party appropriate. You will NEVER see me wearing a princess dress, no matter how fancy the occasion would be. 
And to be honest with you, I wore this same blazer matched with the same lace dress three years back at Gloria Blog Awards where I won my first blog prize ever. Never wear the same outfit twice is not how I'm living my life. If something works, it works.


2 comments:

  1. From the first moment I saw you, my beautiful Iida, I knew you had to be a model or something related to it... you are unbelievably beautiful!
    I'm in love with that blazer and the entire outfit... and even though I know is hard to repeat outfit, I will repeat hundred time this one, just because it totally worth it!
    Much love,
    pazhalabirodriguez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blazer is amazing!

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete