February 29, 2016

FINNISH FASHION: JUSLIN MAUNULA

FEBRUARY'S DESIGNER



photos by Eeva Suutari

Finnish fashion has started to get its well deserved attention and like I told you earlier,
 I wanted to give my own push to it. So this year I'm collaborating with some of my favorite Finnish fashion designers and posting the results once a month.

First up is the brand Juslin Maunula
a creative collaboration between fashion designer Laura Juslin and architect Lilli Maunula. Together they aim for results that are both insanely beautiful but also a full three dimensional experience. As a personal favorite of mine, they just had to be the first "designer of the month" here on my blog.

7 comments:

  1. Ihana <3 Jään innolla odottelemaan seuraavia sarjan postauksia :---)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all super stunning!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uu-la-la! Tässä kyllä yhdistyy niin monta ihanuutta. Nämä kuvat on ihan huikeat. Vaatteista puhumattakaan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kiitos! Ei näillä vaatteilla ja kuvaajalla voinut kyllä muuta kuin onnistua :)

      Delete