August 21, 2016

OVERSIZED

FALL EDITORIAL




photos by Eeva Suutari
I'm wearing:
MONKI coats
H&M sandals
MARIMEKKO everything else

Even though my photos have started to be more and more editorial style (thanks to my amazing photographers), it would be nice to do something extra special every now and then. So, I started a new project. 
Like my monthly Finnish fashion posts wouldn't be enough, a new editorial will be up every new season starting from this fall. It will be exciting to challenge myself some more in both styling and modelling. Hope you like this idea!

5 comments:

  1. So stunning!

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nämä kuvat !! ooh <3

    ja toi vika kuva on ihan suosikkini :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is very helpful for those who searching for downloading videos free and without using the software. Thanks for sharing this blog...!!!Vegan clothing brands India

    ReplyDelete